Monday, July 18, 2011

ABC's: All About You

Hi lovelies! I thought for my first post I'd do something where you guys could learn a little bit about me. Feel free to take these questions and put them in your own blog, or leave a comment with your responses.

A- AVAILABLE: Currently.
B- BIRTHDAY: December 7, 1993
C- CRUSHING ON: Alex Pettyfer, Liam Hemsworth, and Gregg Sulkin (from Wizards of Waverly Place! Don't laugh, he's super cute!)
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Milk with my breakfast.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Probably my friends Tanya and Alicia. I can be myself around them and tell them anything. My sister is great for that too.
F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT: "Wanna Take You Home With Me" by Gloriana.
G - GIRL OR BOY: Girl.
H - HOMETOWN:I would tell you, but I'm not exactly comfortable with saying since I still live there (but only for about another year and then I'm free!)
I - IN LOVE WITH: Nail polish, baking, and pink things!
J - JUGGLE: I can throw a ball in the air and catch it.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Of course not!
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Driving from my house to Alabama, which was about 12 1/2 hours and boring.
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: I actually like just plain ice cream better. My favorite is Oberweis's "Birthday Cake"
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: One, a younger sister.
O - ONE WISH: For everyone in the world to know what love feels like and for everyone to have a home and food to eat.
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: My Mommy. :)
Q - ?
R - REASON TO SMILE: I smile everyday because of all the love and support I receive from my family. Despite everything I'm going through, I know they will always be there for me.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: "Beautiful Disaster" by Jon McLaughlin
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7 AM.
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Right now? Black and Silver.
V - VEGETABLE(S): I love fruit, but I don't like many veggies.
W - WORST HABIT: Saying "It's whatever" when something goes wrong and "That too" when someone corrects me. I just can't help it!
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: I had one on my leg last summer for my ACL and my shin bone. My ACL was almost torn and my shin bone was fractured after a very bad fall.
Y - YOU ARE: a writer, vlogger, blogger, sister, daughter, and friend.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius.

No comments:

Post a Comment